- ½ cup walnuts (50g)
- ½ cup almonds (85g)
- ¼ cup pistachios (45g)
- ½ cup brazil nuts (80g)
- ½ cup sunflower seeds (70g)
- 1 cup water (250ml)
- ¼ cup flaxseed meal (35g)
- 2 tbsp olive oil (40ml)
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Line a large flat tray with baking paper.
- Pulse nuts and seeds briefly in a food processor to finely chop.
- In a large bowl combine the nut mixture with all remaining ingredients and stir well to create a sticky dough.
- Use lightly oiled hands to press the mixture into an even layer, approximately 1cm thick, over the prepared tray. Bake 30 – 40 minutes, until golden on the edges and firm to the touch. Cool completely, then cut into pieces.
All nuts and seeds are raw and unsalted.
Serves 10, 26g nuts per serve
Nutrients per serve
Energy 1,092kj (261 k cal), Protein 7g, Fat 25g (sat. fat 3g), Carbohydrate 2g, Sugars 1.1g, Fibre 3.2g, Sodium 76.5mg