- 2 ripe bananas, peeled
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 cup (140g) mixed nuts
- Place bananas and milk in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth
- Pour mixture into ice block moulds and place in freezer to fully set
- Once nice-cream pops are frozen, remove from freezer and take out of moulds
- Meanwhile, place nuts in a high-speed blender and blend to a crumble texture. Be careful not to over blend or they will start to turn into nut butter.
- Spread crumbled nuts onto a plate, then roll nice-cream pops into nuts to coat.
Recipe courtesy of Rebecca Gawthorne
Makes 4 pops
NUTRIENT content per pop
Energy 1311kJ, Protein 8.7g, Fat 22g (Saturated fat 2.6g), Carbohydrate 19g, Sugars 13g, Fibre 4g, Sodium 34mg, 35g nuts per pop