- 1 cup (120g) of walnuts
- 2 tbs (40g) honey
- 1 egg
- 2 tbs (15g) wholemeal flour
- Place walnuts and honey in a high-speed blender & blend until smooth.
- Place blended ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Add egg and whisk. Then add wholemeal flour and stir until combined.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Scoop one heaped teaspoon measures of the mixture onto the prepared tray, and flatten slightly.
- Bake 180°C for 10-15min or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and place on cooling rack.
Recipe courtesy of Rebecca Gawthorne
Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week
Makes 8 small cookies
NUTRIENT content per cookie
Energy 578kJ, Protein 3.3g, Fat 11g (Saturated fat 0.9g), Carbohydrate 6.3g, Sugars 4.5g, Fibre 1.3g, Sodium 9.6mg, 15g nuts per cookie