- 1 large ripe mango, peeled, seed removed and diced
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled, seed removed and diced
- 1/4 cup (35g) pine nuts
- 2 cups (60g) baby spinach, shredded
- 1 cup (230g) pumpkin, diced
- 1 small sweet potato (150g), diced
- 1 Spanish onion, diced
- 1/2 cup (35g) fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 tbs (16g) sweet chilli sauce
- 1 lime, juiced (30g)
- 5 tbs (75g) extra virgin olive oil
- Place sweet potato, pumpkin and onion on a baking tray and drizzle with 2-3tbs olive oil. Bake at 180°C until cooked through and slightly crispy.
- In a small mixing bowl, mash mango & avocado together. Add lime juice, sweet chilli sauce and 1 tbs of olive oil. Combine. Stir through the coriander.
- In a fry pan, heat 1 tbs olive oil over medium heat. Toast pine nuts, stirring regularly. Set aside.
- Place baby spinach in a salad bowl. Gently mix the baked veggies into the spinach and sprinkle with toasted pine nuts. Stir through mango avocado salad dressing.
Recipe courtesy of Rebecca Gawthorne
|Nutrients per serve