Nuts for Life is Australia’s voice for the crucial role tree nuts play in good health and nutrition. On behalf of the nut industry, we work closely with health professionals, government, and other bodies to improve the nutritional reputation of nuts.
Driving consumption – 10 million Australians eating nuts daily
Our 2030 Vision provides direction and clarity for the nut industry, enabling it to work together towards the clear, common goal of elevating the importance of nuts within healthy and environmentally-sustainable diets.
Nuts for Life is facilitated by the Australian Nut Industry Council (ANIC) in partnership with Australian tree nut industry members, from all sectors of the supply chain.
We are funded by voluntary contributions from the nut industry, and supported by the Hort Frontiers Healthy Food Fund and contributions from the Australian Government.
- Almond Board of Australia
- Australian Macadamia Society
- Australian Pioneer Pistachio Company
- Australian Walnut Industry Association
- Charlesworth Nuts
- Commodity Imports Australia
- FTA Food Solutions Pty Ltd
- GB Commtrade Pty Ltd
- Hazelnut Growers of Australia Inc
- Hort Innovation Australia
- JC’s Quality Foods
- Manassen Foods
- MWT Foods
- Nut Producers Australia Pty Ltd
- The Nut Shop
- Nocelle Foods
- Olam Orchards Australia Pty Ltd
- Prolife Foods Ltd
- Rath & Co Trading
- Royal Nut Company
- Saker Consultants Pty Ltd
- Scalzo Food Industries
- Select Harvests
- Stahmann Webster
- Trumps Pty Ltd