- 750g peeled, chopped butternut pumpkin
- ½ tsp cumin seeds, toasted
- ½ cup chopped pistachios
- ½ cup chopped macadamia
- ¼ tsp chilli paste
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander, extra, to serve
- 2 small toasted wholemeal pita bread, sliced, to serve
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Toss pumpkin with cumin seeds and place on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Bake till tender then remove and set aside to cool.
- Place the pumpkin in a food processor or blender with pistachios, macadamias, chilli paste, coriander, water and oil and blend until smooth.
- Serve with extra coriander and pita bread.
Keep in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Nutritional analysis excludes pita bread.
|Nutrients per serve