Nuts for Life acknowledges that health related websites have a particular obligation to provide accurate information and to protect the privacy and confidentiality of individuals.
Nuts for Life advises that:
- Information obtained from websites should not be substituted for professional care. Please consult your health care provider if you have, or suspect you have, a health problem.
- While Nuts for Life seeks to include links from our site to web pages that are accurate, impartial and credible, users should be aware that the Internet is an unregulated medium and that changes to linked pages are out of the control of Nuts for Life. Users may be exposed to misinformation, commercial bias and exploitation. Information, opinions, data, statements or commercial products and services contained in web pages accessed from the Nuts for Life website link pages are the responsibility and policy of the author(s) of those web pages and do not imply endorsement or support by Nuts for Life.
- The Nuts for Life site will not collect a visitor’s name, e-mail address, or any other personal information unless voluntarily provided by the visitor after the visitor is informed about the potential use of such information.
- Names and e-mail addresses of the site visitors will not be provided or released to a third party without the site visitor’s express permission.
- Non-identifiable data about visitors to our website may be collected and used in aggregate to help the continuing development of our website to meet visitors’ needs.
- A cookie is a small file stored on the site user’s computer or web server to record some operations. Cookies are used on some sections of the Nuts for Life site to aid web page navigation and either make repeated functions easier (e.g. prompting user name and other commonly entered data) or prevent undesirable duplication (e.g. voting in surveys). Users who do not desire the functionality created by cookies can set up their browser to disable cookies or obtain an alert when a cookie is involved. This may prevent access to some features.