- 1 2/3 cups wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 1/2 cups dried figs, roughly chopped
- 1 cup dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 2 cups walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup almonds, roughly chopped
- 4 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbs coconut milk
- 1 tspn baking powder
- 1 tspn bicarb soda
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, bicarb and baking soda.
- In a high-speed blender, blitz bananas, eggs and coconut milk until creamy.
- Pour banana mixture into flour and fold through. Then add the nuts and dried fruit, and mix until combined.
- Pour dough mixture into prepared loaf tin, and bake for about 30 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from oven and allow to cool on a cooling rack.
- Slice and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Rebecca Gawthorne
|Nutrients per serve