- 3 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup macadamias, chopped
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1 tsp cinnamon or mixed spice (optional)
- 1/4 cup almond milk (if required)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Line a lasagne dish with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and mix well until all the ingredients start to come together. If you find the mix is too dry, add the milk.
- Once the mixture comes together, spoon it into the lined baking tray and flatten the mixture down with the back of a spoon.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until it starts to brown on top.
- Allow to cool, then slice into 16 bars.
Keep uneaten bars in a sealed container in the fridge for 3-5 days, or take to work for your colleagues to enjoy.
Recipe courtesy of Leanne Ward.
|Nutrients per serve