- ¾ cup (100g) macadamias, roughly chopped
- 2cm piece ginger
- 410g can peaches in natural juice, drained and roughly chopped
- Finely grate the ginger. Place in a sieve and press to extract as much juice as possible. Discard solids and place juice in a food processor.
- Add the macadamias and peaches to the processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Serve as a puree to dip with rusks, a topping for porridge or rice cereal or fold through yoghurt.
Substitute macadamias with brazil nuts or cashews if desired.
Freeze for up to one month.
Developed in partnership with the National Allergy Strategy, for the Food Allergy Prevention Project.
|Nutrients per serve