- 2 frozen bananas
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- 2 cups (500ml) milk of choice
- ½ cup (125ml) coconut water
- 1 tblsp unsweetened cacao
- ¼ cup (30g) walnuts
- ¼ cup (30g) pecans
- 1 tblsp cashew butter
- Ground cinnamon, to dust
- Chia seeds, to garnish
- Place all ingredients, except cinnamon and chia, in the jug of a high-powered blender.
- Process until smooth (approximately one minute).
- Pour in 4 x 250 ml capacity jars/glasses.
- Dust with cinnamon powder and sprinkle with chia seeds.
This smoothie is great for breakfast or dessert. It's an energy-boosting, body-replenishing treat - with good fats, fibre, protein and antioxidants!
Recipe courtesy of Sneh Roy.
|Nutrients per serve