- 2½ cups self-raising flour, sifted
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 100g raw hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place the flour, sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl, making a well in the centre.
- Combine the milk, eggs, oil, raspberries and hazelnuts and add to the flour mixture, stirring until just combined.
- Spoon the mixture into ½ cup capacity non-stick muffin holes, filling ¾ full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through and golden.
If using frozen raspberries, thaw before use
|Nutrients per serve