- 1 cup (100g) walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 cup (350g) cauliflower florets
- ¾ cup (250g) broccoli florets
- 400g can cannellini beans (whitebeans), rinsed and drained
- 1 cup (95g) finely grated tasty cheese
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Steam the cauliflower and broccoli until tender. Cool slightly then place in a food processor with the beans and ¼ cup water and pulse until desired texture. Transfer to a medium size ovenproof dish.
- Place the walnuts in clean food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Remove and combine with grated cheese. Sprinkle over the vegetable mix.
- Bake for 15 minutes, cool slightly and serve.
Substitute walnuts with pecans or almonds if desired.
For younger babies, blend the mixtures until smooth.
Try adding cooked quinoa or brown rice to the vegetable mix rather than cannellini beans.
Freeze for up to three months.
Developed in partnership with the National Allergy Strategy, for the Food Allergy Prevention Project.
|Nutrients per serve