- 2 cups Australian walnuts
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 sprigs of rosemary, chopped
- 1 tsp flaky salt
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Place walnuts on a baking tray and sprinkle olive oil, rosemary and salt over the walnuts.
- Toss with your hands until all the walnuts are well coated.
- Roast in the oven for 10 minutes, or until walnuts are lightly toasted, shaking the tray half way through.
This recipe makes two cups - and these roasted Aussie walnuts can be used in so many ways! Try them as part of a deconstructed waldorf salad, on sourdough or fruit toast with quark or cream cheese and honey, or with slices of fresh pear and honey. The possibilities are endless!
Recipe courtesy of Michelle Crawford
|Nutrients per serve