- ¼ cup currants
- ½ cup dried apricots
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- ½ cup nuts and seeds
- ½ cup blanched almonds
- ½ cup walnuts
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate, melted
- Place all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl and pour in the melted chocolate, stirring until the fruit, nuts and seeds are all coated.
- Put the chocolate coated mixture on a lined baking tray and into the fridge until set.
- Break apart the nuts and seeds, and serve in a large bowl.
Recipe courtesy of Trumps (My Organics) and Adrian from Good Chef Bad Chef
|Nutrients per serve