- 300g can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 tsp chopped rosemary
- Cracked black pepper
- 1 tbsp finely grated parmesan
- 40g chopped almonds, roasted
- 40g chopped Brazil nuts, roasted
- 40g chopped macadamias, roasted
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ⅔ cup water
- Pinch of smoky paprika, to serve
- Vegetable sticks, to serve
- Place all the ingredients except the paprika in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Top with pinch of paprika and serve.
This dip can be kept in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Nutritional analysis is per serve, excluding vegetable sticks.
|Nutrients per serve